A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shieh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shieh graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Shieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chung Shieh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Shieh practice?
- Dr. James Shieh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Shieh practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.