A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Shin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Seung Shin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Shin practice?
- Dr. James Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Shin practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.