A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Shin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Seung Shin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Shin practice?
- Dr. James Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Shin practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.