Learn more about Dr. James Shina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shina graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Shina practice?
Dr. James Shina practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Austintown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.