Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Shina
Dr. James Shina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shina is affiliated with ValleyCare Northside Medical Center, St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and Northside. Dr. Shina has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Shina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Shina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. Michael Devine III
Youngstown, OH 0 mi31
Dr. David Kennedy
Youngstown, OH 0 mi28
Dr. Ali Shakir
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Youngstown, OH 0 mi18