A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shina graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Shina MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Shina practice?
- Dr. James Shina has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Shina practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Austintown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.