inactive

James J Shoemaker DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

July 23rd, 2011
Dr. Shoemaker was an unrivaled doctor (the only true "healer" I've ever known) and a wonderful human being. Thank you James, for helping so many of us, and giving us your knowledge and laughter along the way.

March 31st, 2011
The Best
I'm a nurse, and worked with Dr. Shoemaker 18 years ago. I was unfamiliar with what an osteopath did, but was desperate after years of sinus infections, a bout of pneumonia, and fatigue from fighting the sinus headaches. Two ENT's said I needed surgery, but could not say that it would take care of the problem. I tried Dr. Shoemaker and after a series of visits, I no longer needed surgery. I've been doing well since and made a complete recovery. I've referred several folks and they were also very happy with their results. No one even minded the travel time!

November 11th, 2010
Lifesaver
I started seeing Dr. Shoemaker about 17 yrs ago after an injury left me with severe back problems. I had 2 different "specialists" tell me I had no other choice but surgery. 17 yrs later I still haven't had surgery; and I am very close to a full recovery. My wife & I have retired to SC, but we still make the trip back to see him! It's worth it!