A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shook
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shook graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Shook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Shook practice?
- Dr. James Shook has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Shook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.