Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Shope
Dr. James Shope, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV, with another office in Martins Ferry, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shope is affiliated with East Ohio Regional Hospital, Ohio Valley Medical Center and Mount Carmel St Anns. He speaks English.
Dr. James Shope has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Shope is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.
Dr. Howard Shackelford Jr
Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Wheeling, WV 0 mi40
Dr. Daniel Palermo
Wheeling, WV 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Cross
Wheeling, WV 0.07 mi41