Learn more about Dr. James Shortt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shortt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shortt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shortt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shortt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Personal Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shortt graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Shortt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Shortt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Shortt practice?
- Dr. James Shortt has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Shortt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.