Learn more about Dr. James Shortt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shortt, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shortt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shortt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shortt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Personal Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shortt graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Shortt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Shortt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Shortt practice?
- Dr. James Shortt has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Shortt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.