Dr. James Shuffield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Shuffield in my opinion is a very good Doctor that actually has some humor and a good personality about him. I appreciate him very much for taking care of me when I had my heart attack and saving my life. I am glad he was on call when I got to the emergency room. Dr Shuffield will be my heart Doctor for as long as he is in Little Rock. God Bless him and all physicians.

August 1st, 2012
I am yet to get an appointment!
No one will answer the phone or their voicemail at his office! His nurse won't answer, his main line doesn't answer...he wants us to follow up after my heart attack but HOW am I supposed to do that if I can't get ahold of them!

March 27th, 2012
No I would not recommend him to know one I know ,he is not as concern an thierly as I think he should be he wasn't in the room ill say 3 to 5 mins was like you only had a cold , You would think he would atleast check his cholesterol but no he only listen to his heart an said everything is fine see ya in 6 mnts so you tell me? I think its time for a change

March 7th, 2012
Unfavorable
Dr. Shuffield did not devote the time or energy necessary to adequately diagnosis and monitor my father's cardiac conditions. I feel he has the capabilities to be a great physician. However, at the time of my father's service he did not display this. My father has since moved onto to another local cardiologist and he is receiving much better care.

January 31st, 2012
Dr. Shuffield saved my life over 18 years ago. I am 33 now. He is a wonderful man with a great personality and love for each of his patients individually. Anyone in search of a Cardiologist should definitly give him a call. I look forward to my annual visit each year!

September 19th, 2010
he's the best. makes you feel at ease and answers all your questions. he saved my mom's life in 1995. we are very thankful.