Dr. James Shuffield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Shuffield?

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Shuffield in my opinion is a very good Doctor that actually has some humor and a good personality about him. I appreciate him very much for taking care of me when I had my heart attack and saving my life. I am glad he was on call when I got to the emergency room. Dr Shuffield will be my heart Doctor for as long as he is in Little Rock. God Bless him and all physicians.

I am yet to get an appointment!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

No one will answer the phone or their voicemail at his office! His nurse won't answer, his main line doesn't answer...he wants us to follow up after my heart attack but HOW am I supposed to do that if I can't get ahold of them!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

No I would not recommend him to know one I know ,he is not as concern an thierly as I think he should be he wasn't in the room ill say 3 to 5 mins was like you only had a cold , You would think he would atleast check his cholesterol but no he only listen to his heart an said everything is fine see ya in 6 mnts so you tell me? I think its time for a change

Unfavorable

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Shuffield did not devote the time or energy necessary to adequately diagnosis and monitor my father's cardiac conditions. I feel he has the capabilities to be a great physician. However, at the time of my father's service he did not display this. My father has since moved onto to another local cardiologist and he is receiving much better care.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr. Shuffield saved my life over 18 years ago. I am 33 now. He is a wonderful man with a great personality and love for each of his patients individually. Anyone in search of a Cardiologist should definitly give him a call. I look forward to my annual visit each year!

Posted on September 19th, 2010

he's the best. makes you feel at ease and answers all your questions. he saved my mom's life in 1995. we are very thankful.

Posted on October 9th, 2017