Dr. James Shumake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Shumake?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 19th, 2014

CMA

This doctor was the worst. He seemed like he knew nothing. Ever question that I asked about my mother care he responded with I don't know. Then I asked about her labs and he said everything looked good then I look at the labs myself from the packet we were given before her transfer to Cape and her white count was critical and BUN and Creatinine were very high. Poplar Bluff needs to get there head out of their a$$ and find actual doctors and nurses in there hospitals that know what they are doing because this is a joke.

November 3rd, 2014