A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shupe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shupe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shupe
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Shupe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shupe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shupe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Shupe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- Green Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grant Shupe MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Shupe practice?
- Dr. James Shupe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Shupe practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.