A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shupe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shupe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shupe
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shupe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shupe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shupe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Shupe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- Green Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grant Shupe MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Shupe practice?
- Dr. James Shupe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Shupe practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.