A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sidman, Pediatric Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sidman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Disorders of ear
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sidman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Sidman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. James D. Sidman practice?
- Dr. James Sidman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Sidman practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists and Minneapolis Surgeons.