Dr. James Sidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sidman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. James Sidman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016

Dr. Sidman has been and will alway be the best out of the best ENT doctors out there. If your looking for a ENT Doc, Dr. James Sidman is your Doctor and along with his colleagues.

June 29th, 2012

Sidman is one of the best

Dr Sidman and his team he was a phenomal doctor and a phenomal person he took did multiple surgeries on me since i was 5 and now i am 18 he has done them all with care and had good results.

April 14th, 2012

Dr. Sidman is by far the best Pediatric ENT Doctor. He has such a great manner and fun around kids. He is so perfect for his job. If anyone is looking for a great Pediatric ENT Doctor, I would totally recommend him. My daughter had a preauricular pit infection (and if you know what that is, it's hard to get it rid of and if the Doctor isn't good enough, it could come back. It needs to be surgically removed. We went to three different ENT doctors and he was the one we choose to do our daughter's surgery. He did an excellent job on it. I'm very happy with the result. My daughter even thinks that he's such a great doctor. We no longer have to go see him and we do miss him because he has such a great sense of humor. You just feel relief and happy around him.

December 11th, 2010

Great ENT

I have dealt with a total of 3 different ent's with my three children. He is by far the best qualified and best with bed side manner. We went to him for a second opinion on a surgery that was recommended by another dr. We did not have to go through the surgery and he did what was in my daughters best interest not his pocket book. Thank you Dr. Sidman. From the very first appointment when we walked in and he handed my then 4 year old daughter a pack of gum and made it very clear that he wanted to first establish a relationship with her and talk to her and then me I was impressed. We see him now annually for a check up due to an ear bone being removed when she was two she has to be followed for life in regards to this. I would highly recommend him to anyone and am going to miss him as a dr. when she is no longer a child and will have to transfer to another ent.

October 24th, 2016