A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Siefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Siefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siefer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Siefer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siefer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Siefer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Siefer DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Siefer practice?
- Dr. James Siefer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Siefer practices Urology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Urologists.