A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Siefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Siefer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siefer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Siefer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Siefer DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Siefer practice?
- Dr. James Siefer has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Siefer practices Urology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Urologists.