Dr. James Sigler Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Sigler?

August 4th, 2013

Student

Pain has never been so bad. Worse than before. He didn't answer any of my questions and left me in the middle of our consultation.

June 11th, 2013

very intelligent helpful doctor

I met Dr. Sigler after being in the hospital for four days. He gave me immediate instructions on how to manage my lower back pain. After using his treatment plan for four days I was able to quit taking pain meds. He is awesome. I unconditionally recommend Dr. Sigler. He will take care of you!

February 22nd, 2013

Love this Doctor

After many years of dealing with chronic pelvic pain and seeing many doctors I finally found Dr. Sigler He is such an amazing and skilled doctor I in the first time in almost six years live a more comfortable life. He listened to me and did not judge me as many other doctors have and has done everything in his power to help me get back to living a more pain free life. I will dearly miss him and pray I can find another pain doctor that comes close to what he has done for me. I would trust this doctor with my life and recommend anyone to him.

August 18th, 2012

Nice guy, but not very smart.

Dr. Sigler was a nice enough guy, however when trying to discuss my problem (lumbar disc herniation) he was very wishy-washy with the diagnosis. As if he didn't really know what the problem was and kept coughing and saying "hmmm" over and over. He is a new Dr, and he is inexperienced. Next time, I will go with someone who has been out of practice longer than 1 year.

August 1st, 2014