James Silber Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Life changing Jungian Psychoanlysis

Posted on March 6th, 2011

1989-1990 Dr. Silber was my Jungian psychoanalyst in Westwood, CA. I met with him almost weekly for 12-months, while attending California Graduate Institute, working on dreams and other aspects of Jungian analysis. As part of qualifying for the CGI Psychoanalyis program, I had to undergo therapy. The deeper I got into the analysis, the more I realized I needed more analysis. Dr. Silber introduced me to my first patient: myself. His approach, patience, and caring literally turned my life in new directions; and new dimensions I had never thought I was capable of. I never became a psychotherapist, but the value of Dr. Silber's care is beyond description. I will always revere our time together, and value his teachings and insites.

Adult ADHD