A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silberzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Silberzweig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberzweig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberzweig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberzweig graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silberzweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Silberzweig MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Silberzweig practice?
- Dr. James Silberzweig has 1 office location.
Dr. James Silberzweig practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.