A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silberzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Silberzweig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberzweig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberzweig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberzweig graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silberzweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Silberzweig MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Silberzweig practice?
- Dr. James Silberzweig has 1 office location.
Dr. James Silberzweig practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.