A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silberzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberzweig graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silberzweig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberzweig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Silberzweig practice?
Dr. James Silberzweig practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.