Learn more about Dr. James Silberzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberzweig graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silberzweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Silberzweig MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Silberzweig practice?
- Dr. James Silberzweig has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Silberzweig practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.