The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Silberzweig
Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Silberzweig is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Silberzweig has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Silberzweig has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Silberzweig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Steven Parmett
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi37
Dr. Peter Maslin
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi15
Dr. Peter Nardi
New York, NY 0.01 mi32