A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Silone is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Silone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Silone DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Silone practice?
- Dr. James Silone has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Silone practices Ophthalmology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.