A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Silone is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Silone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Silone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Silone DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Silone practice?
- Dr. James Silone has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Silone practices Ophthalmology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.