A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Silone is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Silone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Silone practice?
Dr. James Silone practices Ophthalmology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.