A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Silone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Silone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silone
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Silone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Silone DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Silone practice?
- Dr. James Silone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Silone practices Ophthalmology near Newark, OH.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.