A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Simpson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional West Medical Center
- Regional West Med Ctr, Scottsbluff, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Simpson practice?
- Dr. James Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Surgeons.