A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Simpson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Simpson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional West Medical Center
- Regional West Med Ctr, Scottsbluff, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Simpson practice?
- Dr. James Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Surgeons.