A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sing, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sing graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Sing practice?
Dr. James Sing practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and Georgetown, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Gastroenterologists, Temple General Practitioners, and Temple Otolaryngologists.