A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sing, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sing graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Sing DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Sing practice?
- Dr. James Sing has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Sing practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and Georgetown, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.