A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sing, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sing graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Sing DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Sing practice?
- Dr. James Sing has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Sing practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, TX and Killeen, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.