A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sing is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sing
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sing, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sing graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Sing DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Sing practice?
- Dr. James Sing has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sing practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.