A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sipio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sipio
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sipio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sipio, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sipio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Sipio FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Sipio practice?
- Dr. James Sipio has 12 office locations.
Dr. James Sipio practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.