A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sipio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sipio, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sipio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sipio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Sipio practice?
Dr. James Sipio practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.