A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sipio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sipio
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sipio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sipio, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sipio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Sipio FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Sipio practice?
- Dr. James Sipio has 12 office locations.
Dr. James Sipio practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.