Dr. James Sipkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sipkins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Sipkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2015

The best

Wish I could give 10 stars! Personable, knowledgeable, experienced and caring. Never in a rush.

October 7th, 2015

Terrible office staff

I had scheduled an appointment to meet with this doc today, and received a call to confirm via an automated system two days ago. When I got to the doctors office, I was told my appointment had been canceled and rescheduled for later in the day. When I said that was impossible because I wasn't available later in the day, I was told that it was an error by the scheduling department and that I could "either take it or leave it". I think doctors and their staff forget that they need our money in order to stay in business, i'm talking to your customers this way is not going to make ppl want to come see you. I'm never going back

March 16th, 2015

Dr. Sipkins is patient, polite and extremely helpful in diagnosing by asking many questions and listening carefully.

July 13th, 2012

Excellent internist.

September 6th, 2011

Dr. Sipkins is outstanding as a clinician and also as a person. He has a great personality and reviews your situation with you like no other. I cannot say enough about him.

May 27th, 2011

Best doctor

I have been seeing Dr Sipkins as my Internist for about 15 years. I would recommend him to anyone, he is very caring, funny, takes plenty of time with me, and always responds to my phone calls. I was also able to get in to see him immediately for an urgent situation. I've had a lot of doctors during my life, but he's the best.

April 13th, 2011

WONDERFUL, CARING PHYSICIAN

Dr. Sipkins was recommended by my best friend. I have been seeing him for over 3 years. I have since found out two other female friends of mine have been going to him for years ! He is VERY easy to talk with, listens to you, takes time. You never feel rushed. He makes you feel comfortable. Wonderful office staff also. SO different from my last doctor in Wilmette. I am confident in knowing he is my doctor. He is great !

April 2nd, 2009

Jill K

My husband and I both see Dr. Sipkins, one of the best doctors we've ever had. Very good diagnostician, thorough, great medical advice, and always open to discussion about alternative ways to deal with any medical problems. I value his opinions.

July 18th, 2008

Simply The Best

Dr. Sipkins is one of the best physicians I've ever had. He's a great diagnostician, and a wonderful practioner. He's smart and savvy, and very easy to talk to. He takes his time and makes sure all your questions are answered to your satisfaction. He returns calls quickly and encourages you to call him if you have a concern. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great internist.

May 10th, 2017