A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sisson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Sisson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Sisson practice?
- Dr. James Sisson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sisson practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.