A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Skavaril:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Skavaril is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Skavaril, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skavaril graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Skavaril has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Skavaril MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James V. Skavaril practice?
- Dr. James Skavaril has 1 office location.
Dr. James Skavaril practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.