A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Skolka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Skolka, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skolka graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Skolka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Skolka MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Skolka practice?
- Dr. James Skolka has 1 office location.
Dr. James Skolka practices Anesthesiology near Berlin, MD.
See Berlin Anesthesiologists.