A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Skow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Skow, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Skow graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Skow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Skow FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Skow practice?
- Dr. James Skow has 1 office location.
Dr. James Skow practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Surgeons and Pismo Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons.