Learn more about Dr. James Slauterbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Slauterbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slauterbeck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slauterbeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Slauterbeck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slauterbeck graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Slauterbeck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Slauterbeck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Slauterbeck practice?
- Dr. James Slauterbeck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Slauterbeck practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons and South Burlington Sports Medicine Doctors.