January 18th, 2016
He was the best orthopedic surgeon that I could have ever asked for. My son has bilateral atypical clubfoot and dr.slavin always did right by him. The staff there are also phenomenal. My son who is now 7, has been to this office since he was 5 days old, and they treated us just like we were their own family members. They were just as excited as we were to see my son walking! We miss you dr.slavin! We still havent found anyone good enough to touch my sons feet yet.

May 21st, 2014
Experience with Dr. James
After months of pain on my knee and hip and back, he examed me and took MRI on my knee. Even though I told him the pain on my hip or back might be the trigger to my knee pain, he insisted there was nothing wrong and there was nothing he could do about it. 1+ years later, the pain made me unable to walk, work, and do anything but bed rest. Thank GOD I found a good doctor. He did x-ray on my knees and hips, bone scan, MRI on my hips, as well as blood tests, then found I have OA and aggreesive RA. Also, MRI on my hips (Dr. James should have done a year ago) showed tissue edema, labral tear, ligament tear, and ischiofemoral impingement etc. Dr. Jame's mis-daignosis and poor bedside manner made me missed the treatments in the first year of my sickness, which caused unreservable damage to my health, my work, and my family. I am now temporily disabled.