A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Slovak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Slovak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slovak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slovak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Slovak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pierpont Slovak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Slovak practice?
- Dr. James Slovak has 1 office location.
Dr. James Slovak practices Psychiatry near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Psychiatrists.