Learn more about Dr. James Smedegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smedegard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smedegard
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Smedegard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smedegard, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smedegard graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smedegard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Smedegard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James K. Smedegard practice?
- Dr. James Smedegard has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Smedegard practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Palos Heights Psychiatrists, Palos Heights Child Psychiatrists, and Palos Heights Addiction Specialists.