A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smit, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smit graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Smit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Smit MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Smit practice?
- Dr. James Smit has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Smit practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Internists.