3.0

Aug 22nd, 2012

This doctor overbooks and then keeps patients waiting. Person that signed just prior to me listed his appointment as just 15 minutes prior to my appointment time. There was no way other patient would be finished in 15 minutes. Also, he is excessive in ordering CAT scans. My new urologist tells me he can get the same information with ultra-sound, which is cheaper and less risky in terms of radiation exposure.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Smolev performed a Penile Implant several years ago. I have had some issues and he has responded immediately to me and taken every precaution to make sure every issue was addressed. I have great confidence in his ability as well as his bedside manner. No one would have taken better care of my needs.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 3rd, 2011

I've been with Dr Smoleve nearly 25 years and I always found him to be professional and knowledgable. I travel from Lewes, Delaware for my appointments. So he's good or I wouldn't go that distance. carey price

The best in the biz show details The best in the biz
Jul 21st, 2011

I don't know what happened to the other reviwer but my wife and I have been going to Dr Smolev for over 30 years and feel he is the best of the best. A wonderful person and doctor that has helped tens of thousands of people in Baltimore.

Apr 13th, 2011

Smolev is a horrible urologist. He did a very forceful and painful prostate massage that caused me a great deal of pain and suffering and now 2 months later I continue to experience pain and suffering as well as symptoms I never experienced before seeing James k smolev Md. he caused an injury to my urethra near my prostate maybe a tear, from his brutal exam/prostate massage. It honestly seemed like he intended to injure me. Now I have constant burning in my prostate and urethra that I never had before. I wish I never would have seen dr James k smolev. He should be charged wig a crime