A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smurr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smurr
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Smurr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smurr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smurr graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Smurr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Smurr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Smurr practice?
- Dr. James Smurr has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smurr practices Family Medicine near Mendota, CA.
See Mendota Family Physicians.