A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smurr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smurr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smurr graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Smurr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smurr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Smurr practice?
Dr. James Smurr practices Family Medicine near Sanger, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mendota, CA.
See Sanger Family Physicians.