A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smurr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smurr
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smurr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smurr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smurr graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Smurr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Smurr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Smurr practice?
- Dr. James Smurr has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smurr practices Family Medicine near Mendota, CA.
See Mendota Family Physicians.