A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Snider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Snider, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Snider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dedham Medical Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Snider MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Snider practice?
- Dr. James Snider has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Snider practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Boston, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Radiologists.