Radiologist
Jamaica Plain
1153 Centre St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
617-938-7163
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  show details
May 10th, 2012

He spent so much time with me and was gentle and kind!

|  Misdiagnosed!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Snider at the Faulkner Hospital. I went there for the reknowned breast center...but got a radiologist that missed the obvious. He saw grape-like growths in the breast but after an ultrasound determined they were vascular and that no follow up was necessary. As he said "see you in a year." Well just a few months later I was calling the center back. The growth of the "grape-like" structures was incredible. The breast became red, inflamed and unbelievably painful. The response I got was to go see a vascular doctor. I continued to call and be treated rudely by the staff. Finally after 5 months I returned to another radiologist. A biopsy was taken and I had breast cancer...stage IV! I am convinced the cancer was at a much earlier stage when I was incessantly calling and certainly when Dr. Snider first saw me. I would recommend that no women put their lives in his hand. Not only was he wrong in his diagnosis but he wasn't willing too take a second look!

|  Overstepping Professional Protocol  |  show details
by Quincy MA Resident. on Dec 20th, 2009

I went to Biocare in Quincy MA for a mammogram exam and then a breast biopsy. During the follow up appointment he informed me that I had DCIS before the all the laboratory results were given to him. He recommended that a mastectomy be performed. He really pushed for that procedure. He is not a surgeon specializing in cancer. He overstepped his professional boundary by interpreting the incomplete laboratory results. It was not is responsibility to interpret the results, its the surgeons job. His actions led me to believe the worse and caused undue stress on my family. I would not recommend him at all.