A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sohriakoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sohriakoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohriakoff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sohriakoff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohriakoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sohriakoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Sohriakoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Sohriakoff practice?
- Dr. James Sohriakoff has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sohriakoff practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.