A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sohriakoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sohriakoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohriakoff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohriakoff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohriakoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sohriakoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Sohriakoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Sohriakoff practice?
- Dr. James Sohriakoff has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sohriakoff practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.