Dr. James Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Solomon?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. James Solomon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 18th, 2015

Hack

Hack. Butchered my skin needlessly. Do not visit, in my opinion.

July 13th, 2011

i waited an hour and a half, and dr.solomon claimed he had no time to biopsy me,and i would have to come back for that.they schedule too many patients at short intervals apparently !

Doctor's Response

Sometimes waiting time is increased if there are patients who need more treatment than had been planned or if insurance information is not confirmed. Usually biopsies are scheduled and treatments that do not require surgical set up are performed on routine visits, Moreover, performing a unplanned for biopsy often adds unscheduled additional time to a visit which would then make the patients after this one wait longer. Unscheduled biopsies are done when needed for the acute care of the patient and may have been done on other patients who had more severe problems than this patient ; thus contributing to the delay described. Nonetheless, my.vitals.com had me practicing in offices at which I never practiced, I cannot confirm that this review applies to me.

SHOW

February 18th, 2009

Disappointed and alarmed

My scalp condition was misdiagnosed. I waited in the waiting room for my scheduled appointment an average of 2 hours. My bloodwork was lost. I was told to purchase expensive treatment options that did not work, in the office. After four follow-up visits and much money spent with no help provided by the doctor, I quit going to him.

Doctor's Response

Difficult to follow complain. Labs are not lost. Patients treatments for alopecia are not purchased in the office. Need more specifics to fully respond. Since this website had me practicing in offices at which I never practiced, I cannot confirm that this review applies to me.

SHOW