- 37 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Somogyi has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Somogyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, GA.
Dr. Mark Johnson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Jonesboro, GA 0.05 mi27
Dr. Michael Chita
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Jonesboro, GA 0.05 mi24
Dr. Adina Alazraki
Pediatric Radiology, Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology
Morrow, GA 0.43 mi21