A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Song is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Song, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tae H Song FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Song practice?
- Dr. James Song has 1 office location.
Dr. James Song practices Urology near Forest Hill, MD.
See Forest Hill Urologists.