A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Song is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Song, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tae H Song MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Song practice?
- Dr. James Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Song practices Urology and Surgery near Forest Hill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Elkton, MD.
See Forest Hill Urologists and Forest Hill Surgeons.