A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosman graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sosman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Univ. of WI Hosp. & Clinics Authority
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Sosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Sosman practice?
Dr. James Sosman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Beloit Internists and Beloit Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Sosman, Dr. Jaime Sosman, Dr. Santiago Sosman, Dr. Jacques Sosman