Dr. James Sotrop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sotrop?

November 3rd, 2016

Great doctor

I have been going to doc for over 30 years. He's always been kind, thorough,and patient. I recommend him very highly to anyone who wants a good all round doctor.

April 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sotrop for around 8 or 9 years and I just love him. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, kind and easy to relate to. I have the utmost confidence in him. In fact, I have referred about 6 of my friends to him. I highly recommend him. His office staff is wonderful, I can't say enough positive things about this Doctor.

September 10th, 2015

He is an exceptional diagnostician and a great primary care doctor.

January 17th, 2014

Just Ok

Dr. Sotrop is a decent guy, however, his staff can be a bit scatter brained. Dr. Sotrop could focus a little more on his patient, rather than the computer in the exam room. He quickly goes through the exam while clicking away and there is a sense of disconnect. I never feel confident when I leave his office that anything was really thorough. He is a nice guy, just needs to focus more on the patient and remember, we aren't doctors, we are patients. We need you to explain things a little better.

November 10th, 2013

Doctor should retire

Each time I made an appt. with Dr. Sotrop, his assistant (who has since left) saw me. She was pleasant but had little knowledge or ability to treat my medical condition. Doctors are supposed to supervise the assistants they employ to generate more income. He never supervised her. When I got to see Dr. Sotrop, after waiting long time, he spent very little time with me , possibly because he didn't seem to have the knowledge to help me. Dr. Sotrop might be okay if you are a healty person. However, the walls in his office have no sound proofing. While I would wait up to an hour for him in the exam room, I could hear him socializing with patients who are probably friend. Dr. Sotrop needs to dress and act in a professional manner. I know he is sober but his jeans, etc. make him look like a drunk cowboy.

May 8th, 2013

Best

Dr. Sotrop is a throwback to a time when doctors listened to their patients. He knows his craft well and will take all the time needed to make sure his patients understand what's ailing them. His staff is efficient and friendly. I'd give him five stars!

August 15th, 2012

This is an excellent doctor. He is kind and takes the time to listen to your concerns, and he explains everything to you in a manner that you can understand. He also has a wonderful ARNP working in his office whom is very thorough and knowledgeable.

July 11th, 2011

Highly recommended

Incredible bedside manner and professional integrity. Rare in a doctor. Would recommend!

October 19th, 2010

No frills office but great Dr!

I highly recommend Dr. Sotrop. Caring and professional yet puts you at ease.

June 11th, 2010

Awesome doc!

i love dr sotrop -- i have only been seeing him for apx 6 months, but he is by and far my favorite physician ever. he takes the time to understand your problem, and makes you feel at ease. i have never met a doctor with a better bedside manner. i would reccommend him to anyone.

October 12th, 2009

Awesome Doctor

Highly recommend him to anyone!

January 28th, 2016