A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spears, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spears
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spears, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spears has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Nicholas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Spears MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Spears practice?
- Dr. James Spears has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Spears practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oconto Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Oconto Falls Surgeons.