Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Spears
Dr. James Spears, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with other offices in Oconto Falls, WI and Oconto Falls, WI (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Spears is affiliated with Bellin Hospital, Troy and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay. Dr. Spears has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Spears has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Spears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Gil Freeman
Green Bay, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Patrick Mckenzie
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Green Bay, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Nathan Van Zeeland
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Green Bay, WI 1.29 mi10