Learn more about Dr. James Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spears, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spears
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spears, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spears has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Nicholas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Spears MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Spears practice?
- Dr. James Spears has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Spears practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Iron Mountain, MI.
See Green Bay Surgeons.