Learn more about Dr. James Speights:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Speights is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speights
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Speights Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Speights, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Speights graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Speights has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Speights MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Speights practice?
- Dr. James Speights has 1 office location.
Dr. James Speights practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.