A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Speights:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Speights is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Speights, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Speights graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Speights has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Speights MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Speights practice?
- Dr. James Speights has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Speights practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.