A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spencer is Poor. Dr. Spencer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spencer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Spencer practice?
Dr. James Spencer practices Internal Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Golden Valley, AZ.
See Kingman Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Spencer, Dr. Jacob Spencer, Dr. Jacques Spencer, Dr. Jaime Spencer