Dr. James Speyer MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology New York, NY

3.1

December 20th, 2015
I have been under this doctor's care for three months and have visited his office 4 times. I find him and his staff attentive and thorough. He keeps up with the latest research and treatments in the field. He explains everything and answers my questions. I recommend him.

November 16th, 2015
One of the best in the field of medical oncology.
I was referred to Dr. Speyer, my medical oncologist, by my cancer surgeon after surgery. The first time I met Dr. Speyer and his staff, I was given all the time and attention needed to get my complete history. I had done a lot of research about my cancer and therefore could tell that what he suggested for my treatment was based on the best up-to-date information in the field. The second time I met with him he told me what treatment he suggested and why. He answered all my questions with patience and understanding. I feel confident that I am in good hands.

August 20th, 2013
Shouldn't be a doctor!!!
My sister treated her stage 4th cancer at his center. After 10 months, her condition suddenly deteriorated. When he found out she's not treatable. he just left her and didn't want to offer any treatment or help to her. Didn't even bother to transfer my sister into his hospital for a final check. This person shouldn't be a doctor. If you are reading this to find a doctor to treat a cancer for someone you love or yourself. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!