Learn more about Dr. James Spicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spicher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spicher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spicher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spicher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicher graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spicher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Spicher MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Spicher practice?
- Dr. James Spicher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Spicher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.