A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spicher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spicher
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spicher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicher graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spicher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Spicher MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Spicher practice?
- Dr. James Spicher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Spicher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.