A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spinelli, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinelli graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spinelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Spinelli DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Spinelli practice?
- Dr. James Spinelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Spinelli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA and El Paso, TX.
See Burlington Physiatrists and Burlington Pain Management Doctors.