A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spivey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spivey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spivey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spivey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Spivey practice?
Dr. James Spivey practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.