Learn more about Dr. James Spivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spivey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spivey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spivey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Spivey MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Spivey practice?
- Dr. James Spivey has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Spivey practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.