A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Springate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springate
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Springate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Springate, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Body Weight
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springate graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Springate has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Springate MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Springate practice?
- Dr. James Springate has 1 office location.
Dr. James Springate practices Pediatric Nephrology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nephrologists.