A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Springate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springate
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Springate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Springate, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Body Weight
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springate graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Springate has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Springate MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Springate practice?
- Dr. James Springate has 1 office location.
Dr. James Springate practices Pediatric Nephrology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nephrologists.