A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Springate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Springate, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Body Weight
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springate graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Springate has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Springate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Springate practice?
Dr. James Springate practices Pediatric Nephrology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.