A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sprott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sprott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sprott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprott graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sprott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morgan Sprott MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sprott practice?
- Dr. James Sprott has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sprott practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Oncologists.