Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by M.T. on Feb 27th, 2015

I moved to Woodbury from Florida in October. and he has been my Dr. since I got here. He's been very helpful, giving me some med samples when I didn't have insurance yet. Very prompt and seemed concerned for my health.

Aug 31st, 2012

Don't waste your time. Every time I go I see a different doctor. No one ever took the time to really see what was going on with me, Didn't seem to care. Not talking about pain meds or anything like that, High blood pressure, cholesterol meds. Just wondering why all the other doctors come and go must be some reason.

An awesome Doctor who really cares show details An awesome Doctor who really cares
Feb 16th, 2011

A very thorough physician, with a wonderful personality. You can tell he really cares about his patients and always wants what's best for them. He is very knowlegable and easy to talk to about anything. Would Highly recommend

Sep 9th, 2010

I have been trying for over an hour to make an appointment ,I have left 2 messeges with no call back. sept 9 1:45 pm

Quack show details Quack
Jul 30th, 2010

Staff was rude. Heard Dr. Spurlock talking about other patients in a negatvie way to staff and discussing their personal medical conditions. He seemed insensitive and not very confident in diagnosing me and was not willing to refer me to a specialist. He didn't listen well and just wanted to give me pain pills instead of finding out what was wrong. Too bad all the good doctors have chosen to leave Woodbury or too busy to get into and Dr. Spurlock is the only other option locally. I will drive or wait to get into the other practice in town. If you want dope he's your man, if you want cured move on to someone else.